If you would like to write, but aren't sure what to write about, following are a few ideas:
- Share a thought about your favorite scripture.
- A favorite line from the Proclamation to the World on the Family.
- Share a few thoughts about something you learned in church recently.
- What was your favorite conference talk and why?
- A video of your favorite hymn or primary song and why it means a lot to you.
- A story about how the Spirit has influenced your life.
- The blessings that have come into your life through home or visiting teaching.
- Post a picture that represents something meaningful to you.
How long should the post be?
Short enough, but also long enough.
Should I include any pictures with my post?
Sure! We'd also love to have you include a link to your Mormon.org profile!
What are you looking for most in blog posts?
We are always looking for people to testify of how being simply obedient brings blessings.
P.S. Did we mention that if you write a post, you get one of these as a thank you?